Tuesday 10 November 2015

Nearly that time

Dear Charlie,
It's very near to your anniversary and I am trying hard not to think of how you were this day 5 years ago.
I am sad it will be  5 Years since I made you breakfast, cuddled and kissed you and 5 years since I cooked you dinner or watched tv with you. 5 years Charlie is such a long time yet it feels like only yesterday you were in the house.
I miss you. Today I bought tiger biscuits that is what you called them (macaroons)  I remember how you loved them.
I remember you singing walking on sunshine, that makes me smile. The children are selling drawings at school for you and Charlie Charges On. That is sweet. We are going to put more plaques up soon in your memory for all the money we raised for brain tumour research.
I don't like the idea of 5 years it sounds such a long time. I have tried not to think about it but I can't help it. I try to fill my brain with other thoughts but sometimes it takes over
I love you Charlie. X

No comments:

Post a Comment